2/26/14

SEX IN CINEMA PT.1--SOPHIA LOREN


In a shameless bid to up the page visits stat on this blog (and thus up awareness of "ROB THE MOB" WHICH OPENS IN THEATERS ON MARCH 21RST) I've decided to blog relentlessly about classic sex stuff in movies. Let's consider this an experiment in seeing just how basic the human need for and interest in sex is by following the stats over the next few days. Will the hits go up? Will my Twitter base increase? I'm betting yes. But I've been known to bet wrong before. It doesn't really matter since all I have to lose is the time it takes to watch and select clips of sex scenes in movies.

We'll start gently--but firmly--with Sophia Loren's fabulous striptease for Marcello Mastroianni in Vittoria De Sica's "Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow". Hit it, Miss Mazeppa...



 Subscribe in a reader

4 comments: