11/11/09

CITY ISLAND:NINETEEN WEEKS OUT PT.2

nineteen

Tonight we're showing "City Island" at a special invitation only screening hosted by the Tribeca Film Festival for SAP, the major business software company. I understand that I'll be joined by Emily Mortimer and Ezra Miller, as well as by my producer Lauren Versel.

Do you know Ezra MIler? If you don't yet, you will soon. An amazingly fresh, funny, smart young actor who plays Andy Garcia's younger son in "City Island". Below I've posted two clips--one of some raw footage (dailies) of Ezra from the movie, and the other an "interview" with me on the set (actually I'm being interviewed by my assistant for the purposes of this blog) discussing why I think Ezra's going to be the next big thing.

I'll spare you the mantra today, but will ask the plaintive question: have you shared this blog (and the news of the impending release of the movie on 3/19/10) with your best friend and worst enemy today? More later...





 Subscribe in a reader

6 comments:

  1. i love ezra miller... almost as much as i LOVE steven strait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guy in love with EmilyNovember 11, 2009 at 9:38 PM

    I am in love with Emily Mortimer. There. I said it. Thanks for having her in your movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How'd it go? Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    This video has just been uploaded in youtube.com on SAP and Tribeca Film exclusive screening of City Island. It is great to see you in the video, Raymond.

    Screening in Tribeca

    JC

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been spreading the news of this movie to everyone I know. And Ezra Miller is awesome- and so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sarah--Glad you dig TWO members of the cast, makes
    for more viewings on your part.

    GILWEM--it's difficult not to be.Fab chick.

    JC--thanks as always, see new posting.

    Joanne M. Thanks for the word-spreading. We're delighted to have you on our team.

    RDEF

    ReplyDelete