11/16/08

SUNDAY AT THE COLOR CORRECT: A PAUSE

emergencylalert

I'm sitting, this Sunday in November, in a dark room at Post Works, the lab that's handling "City Island". The color correct is underway--the process by which the color elements are balanced for the finished print. Our cinematographer, Vanja Cernjul, is shooting a Showtime series by day, so the color correct has been proceeding at night, after he wraps, and on the weekend. He's sitting next to me as I write this, dozing off.

I have a deleted scene that I was going to post, but frigging' YouTube is telling me I'm not a member (untrue) and making it
hard for me to become one again. And after all I did for youtube! Stay tuned. I'll figure out a solution and be back, hopefully tomorrow, with more clips.


 Subscribe in a reader

2 comments:

  1. You tube should kiss you instead
    of give you a hard time....

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you get in a pinch again, try making an account @ Blip.tv.

    John McCain had an account there.

    I'm just saying.

    And it's free.

    ReplyDelete