8/8/08

CITY ISLAND: CHEESE BALLS RETURN AND HONEY WHEAT BRAIDED TWISTS

Thank you to Utz the supreme snack company who have supplied both our supermarket and one of our homes on City Island. Above, a production assistant ferries cheese balls that seem to be multiplying and popping up on every corner.
Marta (Ezra's mom) and Franckie (Production Designer) huddled away on a wall late last night fawning over Utz's Honey Wheat Braided Twists. They were like crack addicts; they lured me in to their pretzel snack lair and got me hooked. I began by being skeptical and rather nonchalant about their appeal: They were okay. But then after the first one, I had to make sure and before you knew it I was eating two at a time. Sitting on the wall, delirium setting in, giggling with two of the loveliest people on the whole set about how ridiculous we all are. Just the right mix of salty and sweet. Perfect.

Subscribe in a reader

No comments:

Post a Comment