12/4/07

TIS AUTUMN IS ALMOST OPEN

jackiepointing

In the run-up to the December 7th premiere of my documentary "Tis Autumn: The Search For Jackie Paris" (at the Cinema Village in New York), I've been doing press, organizing events and in general not been entirely myself, hence the paucity of posts in the past two weeks. Movies Til' Dawn (should anyone care) will return to its regularly scheduled program of pithy observations on old movies, music, dance and all the stuff that makes life worth living.


In the meantime, allow me to PLUG MY MOVIE. Here's a nice interview with me conducted via e-mail with a guy in Japan.


On Friday, December 7th, I'll be a guest on Leonard Lopate's interview show. It airs in New York on WNYC, but he's also heard around the globe via XM Satellite Radio.


And for those who missed it when I posted it a couple of months ago, here's the trailer to the movie. To anyone reading this who's in the great city of New York, please come by the Cinema Village on opening weekend and look for me. I'll be lurking around the box office, baggy-eyed and disreputable, and will welcome the distraction of meeting a few of you who have e-mailed me but who I've not yet had the pleasure of meeting in person.



No comments:

Post a Comment